Monday 26 September 2016

Bird Crazy


Hello Folks,


The weather here is a bit overcast today with a definite feel to Autumn in the air so I thought I would go with a bright and vibrant card, to dispel the thoughts of grey days ahead.


The basis for this card was started at a Loobi Crafts Workshop and finished off later with a few touches of my own.



 

The main stamps are from Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz Collection, Bird Crazy.  I have cut out and shaped the birds and balloon using a ball tool to give a bit of dimension and fixed them to the card using Collall 3D glue gel so that they hold their shape.  The balloon is highlighted with Glossy Accents and the card finished with a few words.

1 comment:

  1. I love these Crazy Birds stamps. A really happy card and I love the sentiments. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete