Thursday 3 November 2016

Teasel




Hi Folks,


At last I'm back with another card to share with you.


This one is made using the Teasel stamp set from Bee Crafty. The rich blue of the cardstock does not really show up very well in the picture which is a bit of a pity as it is a good contrast with the white.


I have stamped the images and text using a clear embossing ink and then heat embossed using detail white embossing powder.







I always like to finish my cards with an insert that reflects the image on the front.  However, I rarely bother to photograph them, but this time I made an effort to do so, as I rather like the theme of blue and white being reversed.






That's it for now but I hope you'll come back and visit my blog again as I now hope to post on a much more regular basis.


Bye for now
Anne

1 comment:

  1. A very striking card Anne and your stamping on the inside looks great too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete