Friday 21 July 2017

Santa Claus

  

Today I bring you Santa Claus in one of his earlier colour schemes and a chance for me to play with some of my green pens!




With a mind to batch making my Christmas cards I have kept this very simple. The stamp I have used is from Hobby Art and I have stamped this directly on to an A6 card blank.  Lots of glitter, a sentiment and a blended blue background with some faint hues of pink to complete the card.


I think I had better return to the more traditional red when I get round to making the rest of my cards as I don't think the children in the family will appreciate Santa dressed in green!


Thank you for visting me today,
 


Bye for now
x Anne
 

9 comments:

  1. I like the green, but I understand children may prefer red. What did you use to colour the background.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marion, Background has been done with a blending tool and Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass with a hint of Spun Sugar. x Anne

      Delete
  2. Green is my favourite colour and I love your Santa Anne. Great Christmas glitter too! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see a Santa dressed in green - his original colour I believe way back - and no I'm not old enough to actually remember that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the glitter - an essential for me on Christmas cards. Great idea to use the orginal colour for Santa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super Christmas card Anne, Santa looks fabulous in Green - a lovely CAS design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Santa dressed in the beautiful green, Anne, but I can see where it might confuse the children! It's a great design for batch making! Hope you had a great weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Santa looks stunning in his green outfit - especially against the pink and blue background!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is just an Elf at heart! I do actually like the colours you have used. Playing catch up with blogging. Where does the time go. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete