Wednesday 19 June 2019

Some Clarity

Hello Crafty Friends, 

Where do I begin?  I suppose the first thing is to apologise for my long absence. 
I could take some time to explain but you would probably be thoroughly bored and nod off to sleep, so perhaps it is best to sum up and say the reason was ‘life’ and I am sure you will understand.

One of the positive things that has happened and has kept me exceptionally busy while I've been away from my blog, was that in September last year, I joined the Claritystamp Ltd stamp and stencil design team.  Such an opportunity and very exciting for me!

With that in mind, for my first share, I will show one of the nice and easy samples I made recently.





Ingredients:
1.    Funky Leaves 7 x 7 Stencil (STE-TR-00550-77)
2.    Clarity 7” square card blank (ACC-CA-30619-77)
3.    Stencil card (ACC-CA-30095-77)
4.    Die based ink pads
5.    Archival Ink Pad Jet Black (INK-AR-50030-XX)
6.    Micron Pen Set (ACC- PE-30778-XX)
7.    Leaf Outline stamp set and mask (STA-TR-10507-A5)
8.    Clarity Stencil brushes (ACC-BR-30006-XX)

How To:
1.    Place stencil on stencil card and blend dye-based inks using stencil brushes
2.    Remove stencil and draw a wiggly line to frame using Micron pen
3.    Stamp the hare from the Leaf Outline stamp set
4.    Adhere to base card



Thank you so much for joining me today and if you have time to leave me a comment, I will know that you are there and I will make a real effort to keep my blog active.


I'll be back again soon,
Bye for now
Anne
x


2 comments:

  1. I do like the way you have drawn the squiggly line to make the frame work. It’s a brilliant idea and gives a nice effect. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Anne - what an honour, and a worthy one too - I know what you mean about 'life'...
    Love your card - the colours are fabulous - it looks like a foggy dawn.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete