Wednesday 13 June 2018

A Walk on the Wild Side


Good Evening!

Before I settle down for a bit of telly and my night-time cup of cocoa, I would like to share this card with you. 



The stamp set is by Sheena Douglass and it has been loitering in my stash for quite some time - but it is still one of my favourites!

I have coloured the main image using an assortment of Spectrum Noir markers and pencils.  Both the stamp set called Little Red and the markers are available from Crafter's Companion.

I have teamed up my image with a Sissix Thinlits Die called Moonlit Owl and mat and layered with black card onto a starry die cut background.  

Next time I will try to make a card without using black card - now that really will be a test for me!

Hope this finds you well and enjoying your crafting.

Bye for now
Anne
x






2 comments:

  1. A lovely card and a good combination of dies

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card - love that image and how you have used it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete