Sunday 9 September 2018

Nordic Christmas

Good Morning, 

It has been a busy time for me and my hubby so crafting has had to take a back seat for a while.  With our house move temporarily on hold, I am taking advantage of some free time to catch up with my blog and I hope to visit my bloggy friends very soon!


With an eye on the number of cards I need to make for Christmas, it is time I made a start.

 

Now, when it comes to shopping for stitched dies and stitching on stamps then I am your woman!   Lisa Horton was certainly on to a good thing when she designed her stitched range of stamps - because I must have them all!  Thanks Lisa!

I created the background piece using the A5 Embroidered Backgrounds stamp set from Inkydoodles.  First stamping in green with one of the larger stamps and then infilling with red using one of the wee ones. 


Maintaining the stitched theme (naturally), I have used Lisa Horton's A5 Festive Friends clear stamps for the main elements.  A bit of masking, a fussy cut tree, some colouring and mat and layer to finish.  Job done!

 
So that  it is for now - thank you for taking the time to visit me today.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and beautifully created card Anne! I do hope your move will soon re-start, and you can be done and settled before the end of the year.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Anne, absolutely adorable. Love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete